Miaojian Information has been taking employees as the most treasured asset and resources and adhering to the management philosophy of “human orientation”.
We foster an environment supporting employees’ study, growth and development, allowing them to gradually tap advantages and potential. We create a platform giving employees’ capabilities a full play.
All teams are professional and high-efficient, working passionately and happily.
This is one of our recipes for stable and sustainable development.
How to apply:
1.Please send your Chinese and English CVs and relevant certificate copies to firstname.lastname@example.org;
2.Email subject: Position Applied/Applicant’s Name/Availability(e.g. Project Assistant/Zhang Le/One Week);
3.We will arrange interviews for qualified applicants after an initial examination and inform them via phone calls or emails. Please note that we do not reply to every application email.
1. Write English abstracts in strict accordance with standard translation styles and clients’ requirements;
2. Responsible for Chinese-English or English-Chinese translation of the designated project and the quality of translation;
3. Responsible for communicating with the customer service staff, actively collecting clients’ feedbacks on translation, and promptly and accurately inform the responsible person of the translation team;
4. Actively assist the direct supervisor in developing translation service optimization schemes;
5. Actively accept the supervisor's assignment and adjustment for work, have a sense of urgency to achieve performance targets and goals, and be willing to take on more work and responsibilities.
1.Bachelor degree or above, major in English, with a TEM-8 certification and having a good command of Chinese and English;
2. Translation experience in automobile, IT industry, communication, and finance industries or working experience in PR companies or clipping companies is preferred;
3. Fluent in both English and Chinese with excellent communication and understanding skills, and detail-oriented;
4. Strong professional ethics and teamwork, able to work under pressure and strong time management ability;
5. Computer skills, proficiency in MS Office software;
6. Overseas study/working experience is preferred.
1. Data cleaning and application of Excel, PowerPoint, and Tableau;
2. Assist with special analysis reports;
3. Set up rules for data capture;
4. Clarify the details of the project service process;
5. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer, Internet, Data Analysis, Journalism And Communication, Marketing and other related ones;
2. At least one year of experience in media monitoring service-related industries, those who have the experience of managing a project team of two members or above are preferred;
3. Computer skills, proficiency in MS Office software;
4. Clear logic, and strong communication skills, both written and spoken (both English and Chinese preferred);
5. Goal-oriented, positive and able to work under pressure;
6. Detail-oriented, strong learning ability and adaptability, and good team spirit.
There’s a perfect platform to fly your dreams at Miaojian Information.